1. Protecting your privacy
- We properly undertake essential precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you
- We do not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password protected. Keep your password safe.
- We will not share any of your Personally Identifiable Information, except NAP info
2. Data we use to provide our services to combat fraud for PCR community:
- Registration is essential to place a listing through our service or to use other types of functionality that require the service to recognize a user (e.g. name, address, email, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- Lastly, data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address) is also used.
3. Data we store
- We only retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You can access and update certain data about you through your account login.
4. Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- Vendors and service providers working on our behalf.
- For protecting our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of CL or the general public.
- With your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
By accessing the portal or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States. For more information please contact us.